Natural Choices offers writing, editing and communications support to nonprofit organizations, businesses and individuals.
Here’s a sampling of what we provide:
- Newsletters (print or electronic);
- Annual reports;
- Booklets and brochures;
- Research reports and planning documents;
- Blog posts and website copy;
- Op-eds, articles, press releases;
- Reports, white papers and case studies;
- Speeches and presentations;
- Grant proposals;
- Campaign materials and fundraising appeals;
- Curricula and instructional materials; and
- Book copyediting or ghostwriting.
If needed, we can assist with every phase of a communications initiative—from strategic planning and research through design and printing—working with a team of associates skilled in graphic design, fine arts and meeting facilitation.
Contact Natural Choices to discuss a potential project; we look forward to working with you.
Marina excels at taking initiative and thinking creatively about a project. She has the wonderful ability to see the big picture in combination with a strong sense of quality and attention to detail that makes for consistently excellent results.
–Rich Knox, Maine Coast Heritage Trust (used with permission)
The Gulf of Maine Council was very fortunate to have Marina work with the 25th anniversary publication team: her expertise in communication and consensus-building and her eye for design are excellent.
–Ann Rodney, Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment (used with permission)